Sunday 4 January 2015

CASE STUDY - Zoella Beauty Launch - Wonderland Events

Recent event managed by Wonderland Events

The launch of Zoella Beauty products to the market

The event was hosted at 41 Portland Place. Attendees were International vloggers, media, PR representatives, Jamie Oliver and family.

Efforts by wonderland team

An offline environment was set to bring Zoella's personality to life by creating a pastel paradise. Over 1000 helium balloons lining the high ceilings, a copper bath filled with rose petals, a polka-dot perspex DJ booth, perspex flower boxes. The event was followed amazing food - Savoury macaroons including ham hock & cream cheese flavour plus super sweet desert station overflowing with marshmallows, meringues and much more!

ZOELLA says:

"I felt so warm and fuzzy inside the entire evening and every time I caught sight of my products or my name on a giant tin bathtub or on the wall or the mirrors, I almost had to take a second glance to realise this was actually happening. The best night of my life".







Click here to see pictures of this beautiful event.

Follow us on facebook for event management services.

No comments:

Post a Comment